Re: Dragon Ball Fighter Z Beta Discussion

I'm guessing you've got the profile you want to use signed in already.

When you're in the main menu, you have to click start game (you should be on that by default, then select your region etc.  Once you've selected a region and the lobby you want to enter, press A a couple of times and it should say connecting to lobby if you're fortunate enough to get innto one that isn't full.

The lobby system itself is actually movement based (i.e. there isn't a menu) but if you runn around (which might also be supported via the DPad), you might be able to find the option you want by pressing A as you move.  However, I've not managed to get a single match, but did managed to get into the tutorial mode to try out some elements of combat (I'm unsure as to whether the tutorial actually says anything on-screen, I was to busy looking at the audio cues to see if they were sufficient).

Seems like they are sufficient, to a point and from what I've played.  Footsteps have cues, dashing and possibly air dashing has cues, jumping and landing have cues and the stereo's pretty good.

Changing settings is straightforward really and works with OCR (but the first option you end up on is music volume in the audio settings).  Changing the dub is just prssing right arrow on the voice selecting area, you have to do nothing else for it to work.

If I find more information I'll let you know but currently, given the frustration with the lobby system I likely won't be picking this game up.