Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

I don't like the account system at present; I'd rather buy it again if I need to activate it on another computer. I don't think £16 is too much to ask to avoid something like this in the future. I'd rather be able to install it on thousands of computers if I desire with the proviso that you'll have to purchase the game each time you install. Clearly, a lot of time and effort has been put into the game, not to mention the most excellent voice acting.

There are 2 ways you could go about this because I absolutely hate restrictions in any way. The first method is to tie each purchase to an Email address instead of of the present account system and give each Email address associated 3 keys; that should be more than enough if you want to install it on a backup system. If you want anymore keys, you'll have to buy it again and I believe this is the most fare way of doing it. The second way is to use a local key generation system and you'll have to input that key before purchase. As soon as payment is complete, inputting that key into the game will unlock it and it's a 1 time deal; if you want to do it again, you'll have to purchase again. The rule of thumb here is, no purchase and you don't get to play and I'd rather pay £16 each and every time for unrestricted privileges. Not only that but I'd be willing to pay £16 for other game privileges such as purchasing higher stat caps and expertise as well as attribute points without leveling if such a thing could be implemented. If we can pay to do what we want, everyone will be happy and you won't lose out either.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector