Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

Replying to topics rather than individual users this time. But first, a general note: it continues to be so good to see how much generosity and kindness this game brings out in people—whether that's buying it for others, or helping out with hints and the like. It's just cool to see people coming together around something we did.

Regarding "Mysteries of Deepwood": There are four possible locations this item can show up in. All four are significant landmarks that you can "see" from the ancient road in the Deepwood Ruins. I don't like to give away specifics, but I will at least tell you all that much.

Regarding IPs and DRM: For those of you who don't have a static IP, I don't think you have to worry about it showing up as a bunch of different devices being registered. Also no, those of you who are having the game de-register on you for whatever reason, you're not showing up as installing it on a zillion machines. We still aren't quite sure why that's happening though.

Oh, and let's maintain the benefit of the doubt and hope that nobody is trying to share the game illegally or anything. Like I said, we're waiting to hear from the user in question—it's possible that there is a valid reason for the multiple installations.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector