Addictive Drums 2 and Golden Cursor working enough

The past few days, I've had some help with a friend over Facetime.

We spent some time making Addictive Drums 2 Golden Cursor locations inside of Reaper.

This process was done in 1920x1080 resolution.  The FX window was fully maximized with Addictive Drums 2 selected.  This is the only way it would work properly.

There is no speech, but you can use OCR to help identify stuff like your preset, and the selected instrument's currently loaded drum/cymbal.

Included functions are:
Cycle Presets back and forth
Kit button
Edit Button
Help Button (Labeled with a question mark)
Open Map window (Click Help first)

In Edit Window
Sample selected Instrument
Change Instrument Variation up or down
Select Instrument with respected buttons (Kick, Snare, Hi-Hat, Tom 1 through Tom 4, Flex 1 through Flex 3, Cymbal 1 through Cymbal 6, Ride 1 and Ride 2).

Notes: You can select presets here, too, so this is going to most likely be your go to window  for just about everything, unless you are using an E-drum kit or want to change some midi mapping values, explained below.

In the map window:
Select cymbals 1 through 6
Learn Button
Learn Cymbal Choke/Open Snare Hit Button
Learn Snare Sidestick button
Learn Snare Rim Shallow Rim Shot button
Learn Snare Open Rim Shot button
Map Preset Button (Use OCR to select your preset, sub menus apply)
Save as default button
OK Button
Cancel Button

Be sure and use OCR to determine the window you are in, before making any changes, just to avoid corruption of project.

If anyone wants the file, which also has some smaller things like Reaper control surface input and output locations mapped, hit me up here, and I will gladly send it to you.

If anyone knows how to use autohotkey and can make this an autohotkey setup,  please help!  I'm trying to learn how to use this app for this very reason.

This will keep me up and going until SIBIAC is fixed, then all the above, plus some will be available with speech.

Additionally, you can change a lot of parameter values labeled, in the parameter window.

Peas