Re: Addictive Drums 2 and Golden Cursor working enough

The aftertouch thing is just a simple little plugin, no parameters or anything, and I'm sure AZ wouldn't mind, he programmed it for me.  Additionally, there is one out there called MB FIlter 2 that is free  to downlooad and it does the same thing, basically, but has other parameter values you can adjust.

I just tested the cursor points in 1200x800 resolution and everything seems to be working but cannot access the menu button where the map window is located.  However I can go to kit, edit, and in edit go to all the functions there and even change presets.  The kit, edit, fx, and beats buttons are all in a row, and the  Menu buttons in this row too off to the farthest right of the list.