Re: What is the best RPG for the blind?

Hi Psycho.
A hero's call is my personal favorite! It probably will be for a long time to come. If you have an iPhone, a blind legend is pretty good too.
Personally, I don't like vgStorm's rpgs, especially paladin of the sky, it is lacking in so many ways. Manamon is okay, but I don't like the choppy story writing.