Re: What is the best RPG for the blind?

Hmm. I enjoyed A Blind Legend, but I wouldn't call it an RPG in the conventional sense, simply because you don't really have the freedom to make any choices about the nature of the character you're playing. I'd consider it more of an adventure game. Not to demean it at all—it's kept me entertained on many a car ride.