Re: Drakor: Anyone got tips for navigatinging?

thank you Dark, Actuallly I thought so as well, but i still can't mine or gather for that matter. I get this message: "Either you do not have the proper skill level or
A relevant equipped tool for Mining in this area."
and it gives a possible hint about me needing to learn the skill.
i'm wondering if I need a special tool for mining or gathering?
Oh and I haven't found the quest about mining, except one that only asks for some copper ore with no details.
I find drakor pretty interesting  as well, especially with so many things to do.
Edit: Apparently i was doing it wrong, I tried it from the trades choice from the top part of the page next to inventory and it worked.