Re: Drakor: Anyone got tips for navigatinging?

Nope you don't specifically need tools for skills, or you didn't when I last played. Tools make your  more efficient but they're not necessary.

i just checked and you can learn skills under the "tradeskills" link.
at the top of the page near "explore drakor", "my account", "armory", "mastery" etc.

These are not links in the traditional sense,  they are hotspots and you can click on them.

Once you have clicked on tradeskills, you should be able to learn skills.
If I remember rightly gathering is really cheap, and once you've learned gathering you can go and gather stuff that you can then sell to learn skills like mining etc, then you can go and find nodes to use your skills on (there's one just south of danor).

Hth.

Drakor is a bit weird to navigate given it's all hotpsots and there are no links, but it's fine once you get to grips with it.

I did write a sort of mini help  on the drakor page in the db which might also come in handy.

hth.