Re: eloquence on IOS.

@50, it certainly seems like you have a grudge against me. I don't act like Gods own Stepchild -- if I did, I'd be practically preaching Christianity. My religious views are a bit complicated. Let's just say I'm 'in the middle' and leave it at that. Now, as for me googling a subject and acting arrogant about it... I only did that once. That was in another topic. And I didn't act like I was an expert on it about that subject. I haven't googled anything for this topic regarding post 47. I know that because I receive e-mails whenever a new petition is created on change.org, as I'm signed up to their mailing list. And so I've seen some very unconvincing petitions which have gotten very few signers because of their unconvincing descriptions and information. I've pasted things from the Dictionary... I'll admit that. Who hasn't, though? I'm quite sure everyone's pasted things from the dictionary on this forum once or twice... even thrice. And people usually do that when the dictionary can describe what they're trying to say better than they can at the time they wrote the post, which does not include edits. They might be angry, and so may post the definition, or a partial one, because they're too angry to rationally explain it, then might edit their post later and explain their point rationally after they've calmed down; that doesn't mean they didn't paste from the dictionary, it just means they've erased the present evidence of such. I use the word 'present' because we can't forget the wayback machine. (I'd love to learn how that works someday...)
Now, I may be arrogant sometimes. But I'm sure you were, and still do find yourself falling into that attitude sometimes. Everyone does and has. It's apart of character development. Well, OK, maturity probably factors into that too. And considering that maturity is a good 5-8 years, if not longer, depending on the person, people might form habits and might find them incredibly hard to break. As for me, I don't know why I might come across as 'arrogant'. I read a lot of things about a lot of subjects, and that might factor into things. I've taught myself about a lot of subjects, too, so that might as well.