Re: eloquence on IOS.

I don't have an iDevice; I have an Android. As I've said about petitions though, you've gotta be convincing. You'll never get more than 5000 signatures, tops, if your not convincing enough. smile
I'd ask you to look at petitions such as This one as a convincing one and this one as a not so convincing one if I knew they'd help, but they probably won't. (Yes, the ladder one does have more supporters, ,but plays off of propaganda and irrational fear. The description makes that quite clear with phrases like "their deadly 'guns everywhere' agenda", "hostile foreign power", "broke the law" and "betrayed our country".) And, in case anyone asks, I don't believe the "Russians interfered with our elections" bullshit. The evidence I saw on the news  (mainly, the IP address and tools they used) isn't hard evidence at all. It's like saying that you just "know" someone murdered someone else because you "remembered it happening". And normally, I'd go search for more information, but government services like the FBI use the news media as a mouthpiece so... anyway, that's a topic for another day.