Re: Question on A H C for someone who is new to audio games.

Actually strictly speaking Alexia is easier to get to than Matthias. She also makes the game significantly easier at early levels, when potions and healing spells are at a premium. So if I was advising the absolute easiest way to go, I'd probably say start in the graveyard.

Also I commend your friend's willingness to try out audio games. Honestly AHC may not be the best example of an audio game for a sighted player, since it requires so much use of TTS and mental map-building. I certainly hope your friend's able to enjoy it nonetheless, though.