Re: List of VST plugins with Reaper and accessibility status and howto

Yes, you want to use Windows OCR which is integrated into newer versions of NVDA.

As for scrolling  with the ability to see more  presets, if you have a touch pad, then on the far righthand side of the touch pad may be a touch scroller.  Try it on a website and see if it will scroll up and down pages by simply sliding your finger up and down the far right edge of the touchpad.  I'm ot even suere if there is a scrolling keyboard shortcut although I see one being helpful in situations like this.

As for newbies, it'd help to et used to using OCR first before going this advanced into it.   it is manditory for learning how to do some things to make plugins accessible.

HOpefully soon, my friend will be able to figure out what's wrong with a custom plugin he made for me and we can share it with Reaper users to make all this much easier.  For now though these workarounds have to be used.   Sucks....

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black and white via Audiogames-reflector