need a little help with alternative magic

hello
these days I downloaded JGT 2.0 to try it out and I considered to replay alternative magic, cause last time I got stuck in the beginning. the nostalgy of playing Japanese games also filled my mind, so in a hurry I downloaded the setup and began playing, in that day, I made some progress. I explored with nero around and got some powerfull items. I battled with Ecuru, my ecscuses if I wrote her name wrong, JGT seems to change her name from éclair, to ecair and ecoure all the time, but long ago when I played it was always ecuru so I decided to let it that way, and I levelled both of them to level 8 that after I finished the shrine of earth. forgot to mention, Nero passed out in that battle, so Ecuru got most of the levels.
now i'm stuck at a little story, I saw the magician of light, and he told me about the story. I went in the village and listened the elder, and cause the Japanese translator isn't always the greatest, I could get only most of it. so, now I don't quite know the answers he want's me to have.
I just know the following two answers:
magic is  a symbol of peace for us
and a magician of light on the plateau protects us.
if anyone can help me, I'll truly appreciate
thanks in advance!