Re: Lost and Hound Demo - Rescue Dog RPG for the sighted and blind alike

Hi everyone! I didn't make the last deadline I set for myself, but I've got a few breakthroughs in the game regarding audio directionality that I think you'll really dig! Check out this video. It's somewhat loud. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMKF_J5jCoE
It features the new audio system where when you're walking, your head is pointing to the ground and you're automatically sniffing. When you stop, your head comes up, you're alert and your ears are pointing forwards, and the sound is very directional and focused to show you what's directly in front of you. It's also a way to focus on the scent trail, so that will get a bit easier.

I'm going to have this up by the end of the weekend so you can try it out.

In other news, I'm having a mini-documentary shot on what I'm doing regarding a game for both sighted and blind gamers. I'll link it here if you want to check it out.

The updates are coming! Also I got a new computer so development is SPEEDING ahead! I'm also still looking into the errors given to some users and an export for Linux.

Thanks guys!!