Bye bye, firefox

So yesterday or the day before that, I can't exactly remember, firefox updated and was no longer accessible.
In desperation I switched back to IE, because I'm not using Chrome over my dead body, it doesn't allow you to view best gore videos.
I'm thinking of using Tor full time but I'd have to update it first and meh too lazy. And it's a bit too slow.
Are there any other good web browsers out there compatible with Adblocker or similar plugins?
On another note, fuck off youtube you piece of shit. Why don't you have the option of paid accounts with no ads? That's literally the only reason I have Adblocker installed and the day Adblocker stops working I won't be a youtube user anymore.