Re: Bye bye, firefox

Yeah I was mostly kidding, I visit a site called dreamindemon, and view police activity and war leaks on youtube, as well as all the serious tagged ask reddit threads about (worst thing you've seen) from first responders, hospital staff, shop and lab workers ETC, my self, for the same reason, fascination coupled with a need to experience what the people going through this shit are going through by proxy, a morbid sort of empathy for something I can not comprehend.
It's also helpful to know how much worse my life could be when I feel that things are getting unfair like you said, and it can be a good preventative as well, which may help me avoid similar situations.

Still I thought tore was super slow? that's how that hole red room's being commonplace thing got debunked, because steaming would be essentially impossible. Is bestgore illegal in your country? if so couldn't you just use an IP randomizer and VPN for at least better speed rather than tore?
And yeah 58 was supposed to fix it mostly, while 59 is supposed to improve it more on big sites, yet on my mom's win 10 computer running NVDA it's horrifyingly slow still, even though RAM and CPU are not unreasonable adn I cleared the temp cash and cookies, used refresh and safe mode, ETC.
NVDA 2014.1 is supposed to further improve things on their end, and it's coming out this month, but who really knows.
I'm going to miss noscript really badly, and probably my secure password generator as well.
Ironically, at least on 57, the widespread slowdowns were fixed for almost everyone by (disabling accessibility) so that's fun... LOL