Re: Bye bye, firefox

Well I use waterfox which is basically firefox 56 at least till june.
Then it will become something else and we will have to see what that will be.
Due to mozilla'
's stance on accessibility in particular that accessibility as it is now is not secure which it probably is but to make it go away to fix security seems like mozilla don't really fucking care about their users at all.
Even though they blog about it.
I have had no issue with waterfox which just works.