Re: Bye bye, firefox

[[wow]]. All this makes me so relieved to be a mostly full Tim Mac user. On Windows, I hate having to think about which browser I want to deal with at a certain time. Firefox with its accessibility issues and slowness, Edge with its unsteady accessibility, or Chrome with its losing focus problems? On Mac, with only two choices, things really work better for me. Sure, if something doesn't work with Safari that's about it, but at least I don't have to switch between broswsers all the time like I do on Windows to try and get comfortable with one of them. I do love the idea of Windows, I really would love to see it win me over from apple. Y'all have no idea how amazing that would be, with all that Windows is coming into, but for now, its Apple and Safari for me.