Can't find some Japanese games?

Hi all,
There's a site that apparently has an rpg and a few other games on it, it used to have somethign called metal saber or something like that, but now has around 10 or so games, including a series called Solitude Battleship, which I'd like to check out. There is also some srot of rpg game there as well. However, every time I try to go to it, I get a 503 service temporarily unavailable.
The Japanese site in question is:
http://www.toyjoytree.club/
Am wondering if anyone knows if the dev behind this might need contacted to let him know that the website is down, or if he might alread be working on fixing it?
I also found about the games from a Japanese audiogame wiki.