Re: Can't find some Japanese games?

What I mean is that ☆shiningviolet, who posts on Galaxy Laboratory, is the developer of those games and that link you put in the first post is to his website. So, maybe you or someone could post on Galaxy Laboratory's website and ask the question to him, as long as you follow the instructions I put in post 5 because he doesn't speak English. Or, at least I don't think he speaks it.