I Have Done A Hero's Call Review For Main Menu

Hello everyone...
As some people may know, I was intending to do an interview with Joseph on our radio show, but unfortunately we're both busy with life and stuff like that so we haven't found the time. To make up for this, I have recorded a podcast and submitted it to Main Menu, and I'm pleased to tell you that it will be aired next Friday. If you want to listen to it when it's aired, go to http://acbradio.org/mainstream
Main Menu goes live at 9:00 PM EST every Friday. I look forward to the next show.