Re: What do you thing about Bokura No Daiboukenn games story?

I see where your coming at, somehow it's one of the series fun aspect, but it also somehow breaks immersion though, for me, really not that much. But I still think Bito deservs these red paintballs lol.
Also, I like how the hero sometimes becomes so angry that he destroys everything in it's way. No such things in BK3 though, I guess he became wiser/acquired more self-control during those 4 years between 2 and 3.
But I'd admit the hero is what bugs me the most in these games. He sounds like a boy, but sometimes it's really difficult to imagine he's not a fully grown man. I mean OK, sometimes his reactions are over the top, but still.
I wish he had a defined name. I mean, the Zelda series has Link, the Ys series has Adol Christin, so it would feel more natural if the BK series' hero had a name. Especially since he actually talks, unlike some other action/rpg heroes.