Re: intriguing email from breaker box games

Ok SLJ, when did you receive this email? Because I haven't received my ordered product yet and I think we're reaching the one week mark? Yeah I think it's tomorrow or wednesday.
If he still reduces the price, not responding to customers, and refuses to show on the forum, then I change my stance; I no longer think his actions is from innocent incompitence, I think they desire money and will go so far as to rip people off. Jacob, if you see this ... I will chew your ass off, and I will also be looking into the option of having you pay back all the people who never got their product ... with your own money. Incompitent developers are one thing, but eresponsible is another. And you know I'm still being fucking generous here.