Re: intriguing email from breaker box games

Hi.
Here is the mail I received from Breakerbox Studios:
Den 17. feb. 2018 kl. 18.44 skrev Breakerbox Studios <breakerboxstud...@gmail.com>:

Hey there,
there's a new accessible service we're offering now called Gamerpal, which involves having video games read aloud to you. Any menus, inventory and dialogue. Even Location descriptions and strategy! RPGs work great, such as from the Final Fantasy or Zelda or Elder Scrolls. Even emulations! I personally like Final Fantasy 7. The price of filling your game time has now been reduced by half! It's much more efficient now.

Here's how it works:
1. Clicking the purchase link below makes you a listed member.
2. Send an email to breakerboxstud...@gmail.com with the days you have open, we'll reply with times that are available.
3. Set your times and game it up.
Enjoy time with a gaming buddy, with voice acting, quick item reads and environmental descriptions.

Click here to get 4 hours total (use the time however you want)
Click here to get 8 hours total (use the time however you want)

Rules and Requirements:
The system only requires video games that run on your PC and an installation of Skype.
2 hour sessions at a time.
Sorry, no M rated mature games.
Parental consent if you are under 18 years of age.

This service is a lot of fun and people are really enjoying it! We hope to enjoy some gaming time with you! Thanks and write anytime if you have any questions. I'll be back with some news on the other games in progress!

Best Regards,
Jake, Breakerbox