Re: A heroes call won in contest and don't have code.

@dash,
I'm really, really sorry about this.  I'm currently writing to Joseph and getting your coppy validated.  I just checked my PM's and found out that you and another user have yet to be registered.  I'll make sure the pair of you are up and running as soon as possible