Re: Site updates February 19th

Unfortunately it's  not a process as formal as "scheduled" Usually I poke around and see what I can play, what I can add, and what realy! needs adding according to community attention. developer input etc. Obviously this means games I sit down and play seriously out of interest myself get entries a little sooner, but I do try to be as    fair as I can.
the ultimate purpose of the db is to be a comprehensive database of any and all accessible  computer games out there (accessible! note, not merely playable), so generally I try to add as many as I can in as wide a selection of genres, styles and input methods as I can.
this of course also gives me a great excuse to try out new games and write about them, which is  for the most part I greatly enjoy doing anyway big_smile.

occasionally I'll ask others to help with specific entries if I think something is important or if I think it's beyond my sphere of knowledge to write about, and of course  other staff members will chip in with games they've played or are familiar with too, as well as making the odd change to a  db entry.

Code 7 as it happens was on my personal list of games to try, since I do remember trying the demo way back when and enjoying the game,  it is just with the game and it's distribution  method being complex it'll take me a little more time to deal with, ditto with expanding the detail on the hero's call entry.

Still,  as far as we have a schedule, I can say I have the  demo on my pc at the moment and will be playing and writing about it hopefully this week, perhaps even buying a season pass myself, though whether that happens depends upon how well I get through chapter zero big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : mata via Audiogames-reflector