Re: Announcement, musical professor banned from the forum

@Nocturnus: You're welcome. I'll go get my Rodney Carringtom playlist now smile

@Dark: Depends how subtle and sneaky somebody gets about being an ass to others though, and it's subjective realy. I'd say if somebody wanted to be an ass while playing by the rules that's absolutely possible. Ah I was hoping somehow there'd be an option to just hide karma on publi posts, I've no clue how PunBB works but I know on jcink I did that with HTML trickery on my own forum but that's a different system entirely, hiding stuff in the info off to the left of the post there....though again no experience with punbb....

@Orco: I still think karma isn't really essential info though, been on too many forums where it's used as a tool to wave around and show off. Kinda  like Youtube subs or views and that sorta thing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector