Re: A Hero's Call, Deep Woods Quest

@Joseph Westhouse: Nevermind. I found what I was looking for. It was so obvious I almost missed it. That is what I love about this game. a lot of things are so obvious that one never thinks of them and when you figure it out at last you're like: "Hey self, why didn't you think of this to start with?" I just love this game.