Re: would anyone be interested in a walkthrough of Technoshock?

I'd be quite interested in seeing this, on multiple levels.
There have been a couple recordings of the game made over the years, but as far as I know they're no longer available, and none of them included actual descriptions of why something worked.
I never managed to get terribly far in the game, so I'd really like to see somebody take it on.
Also, since there aren't any recordings around, a walkthrough would be great to add to agarchive.net. This would also make sure that it was available forever, not just until it was removed from dropbox or whatever system hosted it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector