a new coder looking for help.

so i'm looking towards learning code, and i was recommended i learn python. It would be a lot easier if i could have a human teach me but i'm pretty sure that's not gonna happen. but if any of you do then i will talk about it later.
So if you have a language you think i should start with then post it. Also if you could give me a good python guide or a good guide of the language you recommend, that would be helpfull.
for those people that might wanta teach me personally you should know the following.
I am a 12 year old american male that speaks fluent english and would apriciate if you would be american, english/british or if you are at least easy to understand wen speaking english.
Have a good day and please help if you can