Sonus Game Console GDE - looking for developers

Hi guys,

My name is Aaron Parsons. I've been working on an audio only games console with its own game development enviroment called the G D E. The project so far has recieved brilliant feedback and the G D E was even released for testing, people used it and liked it. the idea is for even non programers to be able to create their own games for the hand held console.

The prototype is nearly complete (although I did think this once before). and my focus now seems to be more towards creating some start up games for the Sonus to be released with. however i am finding that developing the sonus, continously making the G D E better and creating my own games is becoming a bit much for 1 person.

Ideally I would like to focus on developing the G D E and making sure the game console itself has no issues.

I was wondering if anyone would like to work with me and use the G D E to develop some games.
I won't lie, the G D E still has some bugs and needs further tweaks to ensure it is more user friendly, but I'm hoping i would be able to get more time to focus on making those tweaks.

There is an alpha version of the software avaialble for download on the www.sonusinteractive.co.uk website.

My email is aar...@sonusinteractive.co.uk

I think this project has serious potential, and I would hate to see it fail I because I did it wrong by trying to take on the whole task alone

I'm open to discussion and feedback. thanks for listening.