Re: Sonus Game Console GDE - looking for developers

I'm happy to help find music and sounds that you can use for free, even for commercial use (wonder if that counts if the game is free but the system isn't? maybe it does if it's the same person doing both...) and do a bit of sound design, though I'm nothing special and I don't produce music or know much about 8bit or midi generation.
Not much I know, I just really like this project even with the release of the GPD win, since that's much more expensive, hopefully you'll get more bites, maybe you could demo your prototype on cool blind tech, top tech tidbits, blind bargains podcast, the any audio network, black screen gaming, maybe ship Gortholon and Liam a prototype when you have at least two, ETC, an article in Audyssey, maybe even do a presentation at the CSUN, NFB or ACB conventions if your near by, and I'm surely missing some good podcasts and publications, so it would be best to ask the coordinators of those programs I mentioned for suggestions on others as well.
That could really spread the word...