Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

Lara Stardust: a very good evening to you all. Planetoid harvesting, it has been said, is exactly the same as asteroid harvesting. Boring. well sir, I say otherwise! Indeed, I would be so bold as to say it is completely different, and I shall prove it to you. I have added a feature called anomalous finding. First, comes the introduction of the planetoid drone. this handy little drone comes automatically with your planetoid harvesting gear and is designed to clear blockages. As you are harvesting, sometimes you might hear a crack as something strange gets sucked up by the tubes, this forms a blockage. while not necessarily annoying on its own, 6 of these little bliters can seriously slow down proceedings, and 10 have been known to jam equipment. This is where the planetoid drone comes in. It's this little guys job to help you remove those blockages and bring them up to you. On Science Core HQ is a dragon called Sarah Silver Scale, who will pay you for these items. It is true, 9 out of 10 times they're nothing special, and the reward is barely enough to buy yourself a good nights sleep in a dingy inn somewhere, but there's always that chance, That possibility that the item you find is uncommon. If it is, the reward is much, much higher. Will you find unique items? I bet you will! I hope you enjoy this new twist for planetoid harvesting! As always, feedback is appreciated. Enjoy!