Re: An atemp to re-access Puppet nightmares.

I've had a quick poke around the game and I'm wondering what the problem is?

The only major difference I notice is the inventory, which actually seems rather more! accessible than it was given the extra  text labels on the various buttons.

One thing I will say for puppet nightmares, is remember you need the "additional focus  information" key to tell certain things. such as the type and status of your soul puppets.

In nvda that is nvda key plus numbpad five, insupernova you can get the same effect by moving the mouse around manually, either way  it's  quite dosable provided your familiar with the command.

I will say Ignas  has been really good about access in the past (he literally relabled the location  images the same day I asked), but obviously we need to be %100 sure what the problem is before  requesting fixes.