You can now use your preferred screen reader (NVDA, JAWS) on Linux.

Hi,
This is partially a ClickBait. Some of you who are full time geeks probably know about this, but for those who don't know, with windows 10's Linux subsystem feature, You can have a fully featured linux distro running with the  windows commandline as your console.
For now, there are only a few distros available in the windows store, which include Kali linux, Debian, Ubuntu, Opensuse and one or two more.
If you want to try this out, you can follow Kali's article which shows you how to enable WSL on windows and install kali:
https://www.kali.org/news/kali-linux-in … app-store/

p.s. I've installed Kali myself and it is working beautifully. As expected there are restrictions which explained in the article, But for my needs, this is what i really needed for years. Finally an actual reason to upgrade to windows 10 for me!
Also as mentioned, Debian has been just released in microsoft store as well.

p.p.s. You might get warnings about seccomp when using sudo apt-get on Kali and Debian. ignore them, It'll get fixed in the future by the apt dev team.