Re: desperate help needed, major virtualisation issues on AMD 12 9700p

I don't have an SSD in this thing. when buying a few months back, I went for storage instead of speed. so I can't do anything through the Lanovo firmware settings? if not, I guess it's time for sighted, or just struggle along with my 3rd gen i3, with 4 gigs of RAM. as for post 3, I do have 8 gigs of RAM, so that shouldn't be an issue. so that thing in the run dialog I pasted, about virtualisation, should that be set to yes?