Re: Christianity or Islam

It is not the Hebrew influence that affected Islam, nor the culture. We Muslims believe that all the profits who had the same message to give were true and believed by the Muslims, whether Adam, Abraham, Yunus, Moses, Jesus and profit Muhammad peace be upon them all.
So if Islam took some things from hebrew, it is nothing bad. It is the correction of religion, because as God sent the profits and we believe in them, so their religions must be true too, it is just about the period of time. And about the strong religion that makes a strong communication with God, the issue here is according to Islam all those religions have been killed over the time, with the lies of unknown preachers. According to Islam bible was not written by Jesus, not even by his students, because Mathew, Luke, or John, were ways ways away from Jesus. They were not alive at his time. And each of their gospel has another point of view. Wheras Quran is only one and has never been misrepresentated or changed since the time it was revealed.
So, judaism and christianity are not wrong religions, they were true at their times, but quickly it changed. We believe that Jesus is superior than profit Muhammad and that God brought him to the sky to safe him.
As mentioned in Bible, chapter of mark. “I am with you for only a short time, and then I go to the one who sent me. You will look for me, but you will not find me, and where I am, you cannot come.”
So it means God, must have saved him from the Jews. And he wasn't crucified and they searched for him but couldn't find him. All these religions have been changed over time into a new looking, except Islam. The torah, the Bible, are just untruthful nowadays. We believe that there was a true bible, but it died in the previous existance of Jesus on the earth, and then people started to misrepresentate it. That is why the princibles of believing in Islam is to believe in Allah's books, Quran, Injeel and Torah. the Injeel was supposed to be the true bible and not the bible which christians have now. Even the jews misrepresentated their religion and changed it, and became more enemy to Muslims, and a lot of them denied the miracles of their profit, so we believe in those old tstiments which sadly we can't find now, and the only last revolution and true one is Quran
Yes, bible really might have some, just some of Jesus's sayings, and we are not against it, we are just against the contradictions that the Bible state, and there are too many of them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ThirdEyeAccess via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector