Re: Captcha be gone seems to have stopped working

@jaybird

Yes, I have Eloquence for Windows. A couple of games that I have installed use the SAPI voice also have start up lags but since they are games and not something I wanted to be more productive, I was willing to live with the lag, plus I knew where their lag was coming from. I didn't know that Q Read did anything with the SAPI voice or I'd have figured that out too.

We seriously need Eloquence for Windows without that gawd damn Themedia DRM! Not only is Accessible Apps technical support non existent, so is Code Factory's, I've never gotten a reply to any of my inquiries from them either.

@Draq

AS it turns out, it was rather easy to dispose of those context menu entries, they were in the registry at HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Menu Ex or something like that. Still, the uninstaller should have removed them.