Re: Captcha be gone seems to have stopped working

[[wow]]. I thought something on my end had caused Captcha Be Gone to stop working. It really sucks that this happened. I guess I'll have to try Rumola again. Right now I'm using Web Visum with the ESR version of Firefox, but soon the ESR will be updated to version 58, so that is a Band-aid solution. I'm certainly not keeping an unsupported version of any web browser around.