Re: Open tween vs chicken nuggits vs tw blue.

first of all, chicken nugget is not worth paying, please save your money. it's slower than the other 2, clunky, on my end it even crashed, and, well...
I personally like TW blue, but the inability to unfollow and properly follow people, combined with the buffer issues, can be a bit of a pain. with that said, it has really neet controls, as far as clicking links, controls, layout, etc. plus it's fast. however, for me, openTween all the way. first things first, it's portable, which means anyone can run it without admin rights. true, you can do that with TW blue as well, but I still wanted to point this out. currently, I haven't  figured out how to click links in openTween, so I'm still going back to TW for that. TW, because of the buffer issues, also screwed up my friends. openTween doesn't seem to have any buffer issues at all. the only issue with openTween for me is the fact that it doesn't support long tweets, so if it's anything above 280 characters, it will simply not send. with that said, I love the way you can view profiles of people, and follow and unfollow them. both because of buffer and layout issues, that is currently not possible with TW. so if openTween sorted out long tweets, and if I found out how to click links from an tweet, I would perhaps consider removing TW completely. but as it stands, you kind of need 2 clients, at least I find that I do.