Re: Open tween vs chicken nuggits vs tw blue.

I am not sure how are you following and unfollowing from TW blue, but I never unfollowed or followed somebody by mistake. What you do in your example, if I retweeted Microsoft's tweet, you would find that tweet of mine, open the user actions dialog and select the user with up and down arrows, in this case Microsoft, make sure that the follow or unfollow is checked depending on what you want to do and then press ok and it should always work, at least it did with me but make sure you are using the latest version. Lots of disadvantages people often mention come from the fact they run an out of date copy or have tried the program a long time ago, and this isn't just with TW blue and I have saw that happen many times.