my expirience with the ps vita.

Hello folks.
today i want to talk about a gaming console witch was thought inaccessible but can be used with a bit of help.
I thought about the vita when i was in hospital on the start of 2013. I got bored and decidet, that i need some entertainment to keep myself alive. I thought that a portable gameconsole would be nice. I checkt the webb and found the ps vita. I heared that it contains a touch screen and i didn't know how to use it. I bought it from amazon, and with the help of a view friends set the console up. At first, you could'nt operate the system with buttons, but after a software update, this could be enabled in the settings.
2. The games.
Starting games is pritty ease on the vita. The games  come on small cards that you put in a slot ontop of the vita. The system makes a litle sound to indicate, that a game has been put in. After that you press x, a view times, till a litle tshime comes up. Than hit x a view more times, and the game will start.
I can't use the vita much for other things, but i think, that you can learn it. I will check the console out with a view friends if i have the time.
If there are more questions, just ask them.