Re: my expirience with the ps vita.

Hi Sinba.
[[wow]] thank you so much for taking your time to share your experiences.
Yes, the Vita have a headphone jack for sure.
what accessible games do yu have for the Vita?
Have you tried the touch controls on the back side of the console, and are they usable in any game, and how?
You mention the games are on a small card. Can you both have a memory card and a game card in the vita at the same time?
I have the old Psp and have enjoyed playing on this device a lot.
I hope you'll be able to download games to your Vita in the future through your PSN account and get some experiences on how to do that, because, it's awesome!
Again, thanks for your experiences, and I hope you're doing well after having returned from the hospital.