Re: adventure at c stage Remnant V 3.0 Final rC is now released!

Just posting this here...
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi … 7774423824
Note to all; I'm not going to give a release date for the new update yet, but it will be finished before the end of the year at the vary latest.
Their won't; however; be an update file this time, just a complete build which I'm going to try and get the audiogame archive to host so yall won't brake my dropbox, again...
Oh, and stirlock, I saw your post about wanting an AAC save, but as you can hear from the file above, Remnant is going through a major update, so you should have time to go through aac again, but you don't really need to.
As long as you have finished the main game, not the postgame, you should be fine.
You won't have the cyberstar, but you can still Play Remnant without it; that is; if you really want to play the out-of-date version...
Later!
PS; the file above will change in about thirty hours, so listen while you can... Mewhahahahahaha!