Re: Firefight needs your opinians!

Thumbs up carter. I totally agree with all the things you said and of course there were so helpful. We try to do the things you mentioned as much as we can with quality not quantity. You've been always helpful to me. Thank you. And at ironcross32 we already have implemented ranking. That means we have different ranks, each can do their specefyed things and of course the higher their rank is, the more commands they have access to. With the log that i mentioned I don't think if there will be a problem(in case of the hole adminship is good enough).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector