Re: I've finally found an accesible, less restrictive alternative to DB!

So some pretty unfortunate news...
I've discovered that with Safari on the Mac (obviously a significant userbase and a major problem for multiple device sharing) the web interface is quite crap.
All buttons are labeled, but links are named with the filename of the graphic that represents them, rather than the text it's self, and most importantly, no clickables are labeled, but worse yet some of them don't even say clickable, their just blanks.
Thankfully the actual application is perfectly accessible and you can create links without the web interface, but for password protecting one, and much of the folder sharing you need it.
So that really sucks...

On a lighter note though, I have like 20GB free now which is awesome! So I put Niclas's referral link in the first post instead of mine, because he was the one that told me about Sync and he didn't give it before so I couldn't use it my self.

Oh and, if anyone has an Android or uses Jaws and doesn't mind sharing your experiences with Sync than that'd be great.