Re: HEre's my video editing setup and all I do for my videos.

This is my same setup for making videos too glad to see someone else use the same methods.  I use sighted help for lining up the video though, I'd be interested to hear in more detail how this AI thing works for positioning - is there anything to download onto your PC to do this with?  I use a webcam when I record video, but I do visualization videos for my videos that I'm just doing oo and aaaah sounds with on my video game covers.  Kind of fell off the wagon with recording myself on cam though, need to get back into it lol.  Hope we can all share good tips in this thread and see what we all use!

Also yeah I line up the two audio sources and make sure they are in sinc, and that's how I make sure my videos look ok because I always record video after audio.  Pretty easy to do in Reaper

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Quacker via Audiogames-reflector