Re: Questions about speech synthesizers

Hi,

Thanks for the information, but I can't get any of the two examples with speed working.

Here is, what I've done:
In the SAPI 5-example, I choose Microsoft Sam in JAWS, opened a word-document, and typed this:
<rate absspeed="5">soisoisoisoi
<rate absspeed="-5">soisoisoisoi
I then pressed insert+a, but it just reads the symbols and text with no change in speed.

In the SAPI 4 example, I opened Speakonia, and typed this:
\Spd=100\soisoisoi
\Spd=50\soisoisoi

I then pressed f5 to play it, but with same result as in the SAPI 5 example.

What do I do wrong?

Best regards:
Aksel Christoffersen

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector