Re: Questions about speech synthesizers

A quick note. I am the person who modified the NVDA SAPI 4, 5, and ESpeak drivers to not block embedded commands. Just be aware that if you choose to use that addon, it is using outdated drivers, I don't remember what version the drivers are based off exactly, likely pre 2016.2, and may break if NVDA makes any code changes in the future. And no, I didn't write the drivers, I modified the native drivers in NVDA. I should have clarified that when I released the addon, but I guess it's too late now. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector